This Optics Riflescope is ideal for target shooting, small game or vermin hunting. This is also fast and accurate target acquisition that comes with a simple design, easy to use, ideal beginners and more advanced shooters alike.
- 9-11mm dovetail mounts to suit most air rifle and rimfire dovetails are included. Any other type needed will need to be purchased in addition.
- 40mm Multi-coated optics for excellent clarity
- Adjustable Objective (AO) for parallax correction
- Parallax setting: 100 yards
- 1 inch split tube chassis
- ¼ MOA capped low profile turrets
- Fast focus eyeball and high torque zoom ring
- Threaded objective/ocular for optional accessories
- Classic Mil Dot features multiple aim points for hold-over and hold-under. Accurate mil spacing on 10x, featuring 4 Mil Dots in each direction
- Adjust from 3x to 9x.
- Ideal range for general purpose hunting.
- Easy and fast dial adjustment.
Excellent all round entry level, general purpose air rifle and rimfire scope for all but highest recoil springers which we do not suggest this for due to the split tube chassis.
We believe that you should enjoy the benefit of free shipping on all your orders within the USA. That's why no matter what you buy, we will ship it for free, so the price you see is exactly what you pay. No hidden fees or shipping charges.
Delivery Times: 3-8 Business Days
When you're buying from us, you deserve fast and reliable service. That's why we have our standard express shipping in order to deliver your package as soon as possible once the order has been processed (normally within 1-3 days). Please note, there are times when orders can be delayed and in these cases, we will strive to notify you as soon as we can on the status of your order.
We will gladly accept your return within 30 days of the original purchase if the product is broken or faulty at arrival. Please, see below for our full Returns Policy.
We will pay for the return shipping label if you received a broken/defective item(s) or the item(s) doesn't match our description. As soon as we receive the item(s) back we will process a refund for the item(s)which was/were returned.
We require some evidence that the item is broken or faulty before processing a refund. Please send photos of the item in the rare event that it arrives broken/faulty to support at gungeardepot dot com, and we will do the rest.